June 05, 2013

3 to 33

Today is my birthday and I couldn't imagine spending it any other way then with my two favorite guys.

First, they surprised me with many new plants and flowers for our garden!
two raspberry plants, petunias, and a miniature lilac bush

Lilacs are always in bloom around my birthday and ever since I have been a little girl, I remember my parents always picking me a bouquet for my birthday.  To this day, they are one of my favorite flowers and I absolutely love the smell of them.  Now I will be able to smell them every spring in our own front yard.

The boys took me out for some Mexican, and as always we have a blast together.




Sporting the stashes that our fabulous waitress gave us.



Frida meets Tom Selleck?




But probably one of the bests gifts given to me today: (especially being a mom, who is trying in vain to potty train her son) today was the FIRST time Jack pooped on the potty!  Today when I picked him up at school he gave me the news it completely made my day.  Hopefully soon he will be diaper free!!

Thanks again for a great birthday.  Love you both to the moon and back.

Helping mommy blow out her candles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...