You have a powerful and scary story and you tell it with much courage Lydia. I am sorry for the position you've been put in. You talk about some some familiar pressures. I hope new opportunities open up for you quickly.
This woman states all the reasons why I want to leave teaching, but administrators acting like that doesn't just exist in teaching, they exist everywhere now.
You have a powerful and scary story and you tell it with much courage Lydia. I am sorry for the position you've been put in. You talk about some some familiar pressures. I hope new opportunities open up for you quickly.
ReplyDeleteHi Katie! Sorry for the confusion, this isn't me, but a teacher in Illinois who resigned.
ReplyDeleteWell good - what a silly mistake on my part!
ReplyDeleteThis woman states all the reasons why I want to leave teaching, but administrators acting like that doesn't just exist in teaching, they exist everywhere now.
ReplyDeleteLove this video. Thanks for sharing it.