The holidays are in full swing at the Murphy household! There is snow on the ground, holiday decorations are (mostly) up, cutting our tree today and after Jack's nap we are going to see Santa Claus at Macy's. Although Jack is still a little young to understand about Santa I wanted to do something to introduce Jack to the big guy in red before we go. I thought I read him a story about Santa and show him a personalize video from Santa made just for Jack. Unfortunately, this link will expire, but I thought it was an adorable way for Jack to get introduced to Kris Kringle. I can't wait for Jack to get up from him nap to see it! I also included a JibJab holiday video. I think the Murphy Clan is ready for a world tour! :) I absolutely love the holidays but having a young child makes it 10 times better. Will post pictures soon of Jack and Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment