February 06, 2011

More Videos

So I have to apologize as I get on my mommy soapbox and brag about my son. He is utterly amazing and we are so proud of him! In only a weekend, he has mastered crawling and although I am now picking up every piece of lint, crumb and piece of string I find off the floor (because yes, Jack will find it), we love watching him be independent. He now will spend hours on the floor. He is no longer frustrated when he cannot get a toy that is out of reach. Some of his favorite things to go after are the animals (especially our cat Sydney) and although Syd is a lot quicker than Jack, he doesn't get frustrated when he moves just out of reach. Jack just turns around and continues on. One of our favorite things however, is when Jack crawls towards us. For 9 months now we have always been the one to go to him, and it makes my heart swell when he crawls over to either Bryan or myself wanting to be hold.

Here are a couple more videos. I apologize if they seem mundane or repetitive, but I am one proud mommy!


Chasing the cat:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...