This week is my last at work before I begin maternity leave. On Mondays, my third graders go down to kindergarten to read with them.
Today, a little boy in kindergarten, comes up to me and touches my belly. Now he hasn't shown any interest in my belly in the past, but today he touches it and asks me when my baby is due. I tell him April 18th. He tells me his birthday is on April 26th. My comment was, "Well maybe the baby will be born on your birthday." He touches my belly again and very seriously says, "April 13th." Confused, I ask him if that's his birthday, assuming he's young and many times they get their days confused. He responded, "No, that's when your baby will come." Well the hairs on the back of my neck stood up a little after he said that.
They say children are very perceptive, so maybe we have a fortune teller in our midst.
April 13th would be a great birthday. That would mean I was early!! :)


April 13 is the birthday of a dear friend of mine! That would be a great day!
ReplyDelete